Song MP3

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Day at 1 Utama & Night at DUMC for Campus Life & Life Shaker! part 1

Dear Blog, dear me, dear diary, dear friends, as I said, I promise to update my blog everyday if possible, so, this is the story for a day I had been through...

After posted my post this morning, I quickly took a bath & by 8am I walked about a kilometer to the bus stop nearby to go to Kota Raya, it was about 40minutes in the bus before I arrived there. At Pasar Raya, I went to Masjid Jamek LRT station & took LRT tren to go to Asia Jaya Station. After arrived at the Asia Jaya Station, Russ(a friend of mine) called me & asked me to wait for him before we taking a bus to go to 1Utama Shopping Centre. The long journey finally worthy when we arrived at the 1Utama on 11:50am. Before enter 1Utama entrance door, we took a break at the bench prepared for customers convenient, Russ take a chance to smoke while I'm taking some pictures of him posing after smoked the cigarette, we can see how fun he was:
After meet Sebastian(also a friend of mine) in the 1Utama, we decided to take lunch at the KFC, at there, Noel(also a friend of mine) meet us up there, I snap a photo of them also:

Im sleepy now & gonna continue writing my blog tomorrow, chiaooww!

No comments:

Post a Comment