Song MP3

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Friendster - wannaeat's Photos

Friendster - wannaeat's Photos - DSC00120.jpg: "g8 N loyis!!!"

A bracelet I bought for a friend of mine from Sabah.
I bought one for him & one for me.
I lost mine, but I still kept his present that he gave me 2 years ago.
I hope that he also still keep this bracelet. 
He is a really a good friend & a best friend of mine.

Always Remember

I'll always remember the talks we had
The hugs we shared, and the kisses of care.
I'll always remember the faces among faces,
The smiles among smiles, the good days,
The bad days, the hundreds, the miles.
I won't remember most of the hellos, but all of the goodbyes.
I'll remember sadness, happiness, and tiredness;
Through all the laughs and cries.
As we move farther and farther apart,
We start to drift from each other's heart.
The mind and soul can't hold the pain inside.
With a mighty big burst it opens up wide and cries.
Letting out tears of lovesadness, and joy.
We'll hurt for the faces of our friends.
We'll long for the real bodies, not pretend.
But if we reach down deep inside,
and think and look at life closer,
we'll find that it's really not the end.
We surely will see our friends again.

p/s: Please don't forget me ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment