Song MP3

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hi Bloggers!

Guys! It's been a decade that I haven't update any of my blog post. Today, I wanna do so.


After I read some blogs, i decided to update my blog as well. (Semangat lah kononnya.)


Talking about holiday, what you guys usually do on holiday? Work? Study? Taking car/motor license? Sleep-eat-tv-online-sleep cycle? Well, if me, I would consider myself more on the sleep cycle. I know it's boring holiday. What else can I do? Oh hell yes! I'm just gonna online all day long & outing with my friends at Waterfront promenade sometime. Ok, boring topic -.=' (Dah, tengok, semangat punyelah tadi, sekarang takde idea plak.)


Bah, only that lah can i share2. Besok2 lagi i share about my hobby which is taking photo & will show it here. Bye bye.


p/s: Selalu camni, first2 bersemangat. & then xde idea plak. -.-'

No comments:

Post a Comment