Song MP3

Friday, December 24, 2010

When I can't sleep. It is because I'm thinking bout something.

Huh! What a night! I mean what a day! I can't sleep, the clock ticking & it's 3:14am now.
I just can't sleep. Maybe because I'm just can't wait for my sister homecoming from Sabah to Bintulu, Sarawak. (Sabah is located at Borneo island North side while Sarawak is at the South side. Borneo island is part of Malaysia state).
I also can't wait for the Christmas Celebration to come! Faster time!

Let see.
Actually, I'm thanking God that He giving me & my family chance to celebrating Christmas.
At first my mom told me that we can't celebrate Christmas as we facing financial problem.
But, suddenly this morning she bought foods & goods for Christmas celebration.
At that time I'm really appreciated God for His gift towards my family.
I just can't wait for Christmas to arrive.
I'm gonna celebrate it with my family & My best friends as well!
I'm sure it's gonna be a wonderful season & fun thou.
I'm gonna celebrate Jesus Christ, my saviour birthday!
How wonderful is that!



So, that it is.
I'm gonna come back with another interesting experience & story. 
Bye!

"Jesus is the reason for Season
p/s: Sharing is caring. Sharing is sexy! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment