Song MP3

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

  Hye everybody! I hope it is not to late to wish all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! 


  I have some story or Christmas experience that I may fell happy for it to happened. But mostly I'm regret them for happened.
  
  On 24th of Dec, it is quite surprise what had happened. Me & another of my friends have been invited by a friend of mine to go to his pub to celebrating Christmas countdown. We drank a lot! No beer, but liquors only. Not to mention but we drank Johnnie Walker Green Label, Smirnoof, Bacardi, & another drink that I can't remember as I'm drunk. Did I say that?! I'm drunk! If I can, I wanna recall all the memory that happened that night. But I can't. I vomit a lot & it is all over my clothes, jeans & shoes! I'm REGRET! I'm drunk.


  The next day when I'm woke up, my mother was there stared at me & kept on scolding me. I'm on my bed, with my yesterday outfit slept with me. Vomit beside me. I repeat, I'm REGRET. So, that it's. I'm not gonna repeat the same mistake & pretend nothing happened. I felt so embarrassed with my own behavior. I shouldn't do it. Well, what happened let it pass. I just not gonna let myself embarrass myself again. Enough with what had happened. This is the most :
embarrassing
shameful
humiliating
disgraceful
outrageous
inglorious
scandalous
ignominious
mortifying
unworthy
experience ever!
Okay, that is for today story. I'm sharing this because I'm really 
REGRET. Bye. 


"I have many regrets, and I'm sure everyone does. The stupid things you do, you regret...if you have any sense....And if you don't regret them, maybe you're stupid." Katherine Hepburn 

p/s: Owhh.. one thing. I'm sorry mommy. I broke of your heart. But I'm not gonna repeat it again. I'm sorry God. So so so sorry. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment